My recent posts
My recent tweetsMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- MD and editor-in-chief bows out after 24 years at regional publisherMove follows departure of daily editor who reported to him
- Another 49 jobs set to go as Trinity Mirror continues ‘Live’ rolloutFurther county-wide websites to be created as number of jobs at risk nears 100
- Weekly’s special marks 25 years since terrorist bomb killed two childrenNewspaper remembers attack with in-depth interviews with families
- So what does the digital charter mean?The government has put into the Queen’s speech a commitment to bring forward proposals for a Digital Charter which sort of will and won’t regulate internet content. It’s set out below in the government’s own words from the background notes on the Queen’s speech. The Conservative manifesto sets some context (digital extracts from the document). […] […]
- Hyperlocal blog can help hold power to account in tower block blazeThe tragic Grenfell tower fire in West London has brought to the fore an excellent local action group blog for the area that, for years had been raising fire safety problems. The media and twitter are all over the blog as they pore through the clear and prescient warnings of an imminent tragedy. Complaints about […]