My recent posts
My recent tweetsMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Newspaper group sells radio stations in bid to help publishing businessDeal set to be done on 1 December
- Ager-Hanssen defends Salmond as Highfield warns of JP reader boycottCompany's 'Game of Thrones' battle intensifies
- Former weekly picture editor and ‘great news man’ dies aged 80Tributes paid to photographer with "terrific imagination"
- So what does the digital charter mean?The government has put into the Queen’s speech a commitment to bring forward proposals for a Digital Charter which sort of will and won’t regulate internet content. It’s set out below in the government’s own words from the background notes on the Queen’s speech. The Conservative manifesto sets some context (digital extracts from the document). […] […]
- Hyperlocal blog can help hold power to account in tower block blazeThe tragic Grenfell tower fire in West London has brought to the fore an excellent local action group blog for the area that, for years had been raising fire safety problems. The media and twitter are all over the blog as they pore through the clear and prescient warnings of an imminent tragedy. Complaints about […]