My recent posts
My recent tweetsMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Salisbury journalist attacks world media over coverage of patchNational and international outlets criticised over reporting of incident
- Deputy promoted as daily editor steps down after two yearsJournalist to edit her local paper after 15 years on staff
- Council criticised by newspaper hails its 10th anniversaryMayor congratulates title despite editor's "unfair competition" claims
- So what does the digital charter mean?The government has put into the Queen’s speech a commitment to bring forward proposals for a Digital Charter which sort of will and won’t regulate internet content. It’s set out below in the government’s own words from the background notes on the Queen’s speech. The Conservative manifesto sets some context (digital extracts from the document). […] […]
- Hyperlocal blog can help hold power to account in tower block blazeThe tragic Grenfell tower fire in West London has brought to the fore an excellent local action group blog for the area that, for years had been raising fire safety problems. The media and twitter are all over the blog as they pore through the clear and prescient warnings of an imminent tragedy. Complaints about […]