My recent posts
My recent tweetsMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Editor defends online comments policy after police air ‘racial hatred’ concernsNews chief accuses force of "enforcement of political correctness"The post Editor defends online comments policy after police air ‘racial hatred’ concerns appeared first on HoldtheFrontPage.
- Regional daily publishes suicide note at victim’s parents’ requestNewspaper aims to support family's awareness campaignThe post Regional daily publishes suicide note at victim’s parents’ request appeared first on HoldtheFrontPage.
- Name-change for regional daily in ‘bright, modern’ relaunch'Evening' also dropped from titleThe post Name-change for regional daily in ‘bright, modern’ relaunch appeared first on HoldtheFrontPage.
- So what does the digital charter mean?The government has put into the Queen’s speech a commitment to bring forward proposals for a Digital Charter which sort of will and won’t regulate internet content. It’s set out below in the government’s own words from the background notes on the Queen’s speech. The Conservative manifesto sets some context (digital extracts from the document). […] […]
- Hyperlocal blog can help hold power to account in tower block blazeThe tragic Grenfell tower fire in West London has brought to the fore an excellent local action group blog for the area that, for years had been raising fire safety problems. The media and twitter are all over the blog as they pore through the clear and prescient warnings of an imminent tragedy. Complaints about […]